Inbuiltweb is a website and application development company with lots of professional skills. Let us build your professional, secured, responsive and fast loading websites and applications with 247 support.
1. Inbuiltweb does not use any form of illegal material or technology to operate it's services
2. Inbuiltweb does not run any software without prior permission from the copyright owner.
3. Inbuiltweb does not participate in any file-sharing networks.
4. Inbuiltweb does not use excessive technology that can damage the performance of it's services and user experience.
5. Inbuiltweb does not use submitted email addresses for sending mails not permitted by the submitted owner.
6. We do not give our clients/customers access to manage their web server from any user interface software like the Cpanel due to security reasons, we give them a dashboard to manage their web contents instead.
7. In a case where a client must have access to manage his/her/their web server from a user interface software, such client must renew the plan paid for before such access will be granted. It does not matter if the plan/service paid for is expired or not, due for renewal or not. Alternatively, a client who makes this intension known before purchasing a plan will be given access to a user interface software to manage his/her/their web server without any condition except that such websites maybe at security risk and Inbuiltweb will not be held responsible if such website gets attacked.
8. We reserve the right to or not to disclose a technical issue to a client/general public before and after it is resolved.
9. Refund of money after payment is valid only if the service paid for has not been started, opened or utilised usually between 4 days from the day of payment.
10. The official language of Inbuiltweb is English. The Language translator on Inbuiltweb is about 90% accurate, contact address may change if a page is translated so always use English to see the correct contact address. Payment process pages are not translated.
In no account shall Inbuiltweb be held liable for system downtime, crashes, or data loss. We cannot be held liable for any predicted estimate of profits in which a client would have gained if their site/app was functioning.
Any client/user who goes against our terms will be deactivated with or without notification. We reserve the right to remove any client/user without advanced notice and refund for any reason as Inbuiltweb sees fit. FURTHERMORE, Inbuiltweb retains the right to change any or all of it's policies, Guidelines, and Disclaimer without notification.
Inbuiltweb reserves the right to intervene with any of it's website/application built, in the interest of her customers.
All payments to Inbuiltweb must be paid to any of the Inbuiltweb's official fund account.
It is the customer's responsibility to write to us via firstname.lastname@example.org after making payment, if service(s) paid for has not been setup/renewed or if he/she has not gotten any email concerning the progress in setting up/renewing the service paid for.
Renewal notices are provided as a courtesy reminder and Inbuiltweb cannot be held responsible for failure to renew any services that is due for renewal or failure to notify a customer about a renewal.
All clients are billed according to the dates they were first activated on. Failure to pay for renewals will attract suspension of service being rendered. You may still renew within 30days grace period from the expiration date. After this 30days grace period, you stand a risk of losing the service entirely.
If a customer purchases a plan at a promo price the promo expires after one year and the customer will not be allowed to renew such service at the same promo price even if the promo is still ongoing.
Every customer who purchases a service on Inbuiltweb is entitled to an account (profile) on inbuiltweb console (purchasing of products from the shop not included) and all of its features like the customer support and a lot more.
If an account is not created/registered for a client after purchasing a service, it is the duty of such customer to notify Inbuiltweb by writing to us via email at email@example.com and we will be glad to respond quickly to such request.
It is the duty of our clients/customers to register for a profile on inbuiltweb console after purchasing a service and to reach us for solution on our support system, we are always available to help out.
The free tutorials and paid courses we provide is for personal use and assistance only, on no account should it be redistributed, recreated or used for a commercial purpose without a prior order from Inbuiltweb.
Copyright © 2021-2022 Inbuiltweb. All rights reserved.